We asked the members of our Ohio One Day Trip Group Facebook page to share their favorite Ohio fall activity, road trip, corn maze, pumpkin patch, event or festival.
HERE were their responses:
- Fall Harvest Festival – Smithville (Wayne County NE OH)
- Whitehouse Fruit Farm – Canfield (Mahoning County NE OH)
and their blueberry donuts.
- Ashtabula Covered Bridge Festival – (Oct 14-15) (Ashtabula County NE OH)
Want to learn more about the bridge tour? Click here.
- Lincoln Ridge Farms – Convoy (Van Wert County NW OH)
- Van Buren Acres – Hebron (Licking County – Central OH) (Sept 9-Oct 31)
- Pigeon Roost Farms – Hebron (Licking County – Central OH)
- Geneva Grape Jamboree – Geneva (Ashtabula County NE OH) (Sept 23-24)
- Lehner’s Pumpkin Farm – Radnor (Delaware County Central OH) (Sept 23-Oct 29)
- Peifer Farms – Yellow Springs (Greene County SW OH)
- Historic Zoar Village Ghost Tours – Zoar (Tuscarawas County NE OH)
- Apple Butter Festival – Grand Rapids (Wood County NW OH) (Oct 8)
- Oak Harbor Apple Festival – Oak Harbor (Ottawa County NW OH) (Oct 14-15)
- Garrison Ghost Walk at Fort Meigs – Perrysburg (Wood County NW OH)
- Mansfield Reformatory – Mansfield (Richland County NE OH)
- Log Cabin Days at Hochstetler Log Homes – Loudonville (Ashland County NE OH) (Sept 15-16)
- Mohican Pow Wow – Mohican Reservation Loudonville (Ashland County NE OH) (Sept 15-17)
- Mohican Bluegrass – Mohican Wilderness Glenmont (Ashland County NE OH)
- Oktoberfest – Wolf Creek Grist Mill – Loudonville (Ashland County NE OH) (Sept 30)
- Ohio Heritage Days – Malabar Farm State Park (Richland County NE OH) (Sept 24)
- Prairie Peddler – Butler (Richland County NE OH)
- Country Applefest – Lebanon (Warren County SW OH) (Sept 23)
- OH WOW! Silly Science Sunday – Youngstown (Mahoning County NE OH) (Sept 17)
- Chesapeake Fall Festival (Oct 14)
- Yankee Peddler Festival – Canal Fulton (Stark County NE OH) )(Sept 9-10, 16-17, 23-24)
- Barnesville Pumpkin Festival – Barnesville (Belmont County SE OH) (Sept 21-24)
- Brown County Fair – Georgetown (Brown County SW OH) (Sept 25-30)
- Washington County Fall Festival – Marietta (Washington County SE OH) (Oct 14)
- Ramseyer Farms Fall Festival* – Wooster (Wayne County NE OH) *Tickets must be purchased ahead of time.
- The Fall Festival at The Farm at Walnut Creek – Sugarcreek (Tuscarawas County NE OH) (Sept 29-30m Oct 6-7)
- Thornville Backwoods Fest – Thornville (Perry County Central OH) (Sept 15-17)
- Haunted Farm
- Circleville Pumpkin Show – Circleville (Pickaway County Central OH) (Oct 18-21)
- Bob Evans Farm Festival – Galia (Galia County SE OH) (Oct 13-15)
- Johnny Appleseed Festival – Lisbon (Columbiana County NE OH) (Sept 16-17)
- American Heritage Days – Mansfield (Richland County NE OH) (Oct 7-8)
- Kuchta Farms – Newton Falls (Trumbull County NE OH)
- Amish Dinner and tour with Ridgeview Tours (Trumbull County NE OH)
- Spooky Science at Beech Creek Botanical Gardens and Nature Preserve – Alliance (Stark County NE OH)
- Arrowhead Orchard – Paris (Stark County NE OH)
- Drive along the Maumee and through Oak Openings to see the pretty colors. (NW OH)
- Barn n Bunk Farm Market Fall Festival Wknds – Trenton (Butler County SW OH)
- Niedermans Farm – Liberty Township (Butler County SW OH)
- Northwest Ohio Railroad Preservation Museum‘s Pumpkin Fest, Pumpkin Train, and Halloween Express offer family fun day and night from September 16th through October 28th.
- Lettuce Work Nursery – New Albany (For mums)
- Medina County Fall Foliage Driving Tour – (Medina County NE OH) – (Oct 14-15)
- Nickajack Farms Fall Festival – North Lawrence (Stark County NEOH)
- Summit County Metro Park Fall Hiking Spree (Summit County NE OH)
Check back as we will continue to update this page.
To join our Ohio One Day Trip Group Facebook Page – click here and make sure you answer all the questions.
If you don’t have a Facebook account and you would still like to share your Fall must do, just complete our Fall submission form HERE.
This special Fall page is brought to you by the following sponsors: